B2B MULTIMEDIA CAMPAIGN – "CAN YOU DIG IT?"
The Dow Chemical Company
B2B Multimedia Campaign – "Can You Dig It?"
- Build market awareness and preference for Dow’s family of high-voltage power cable compounds
- Reinforce the case for underground infrastructure
- Change perception of materials/compounds supplier – from price-driven commodity to collaborative partner reinforced by quality materials
- Cable manufacturers
- Electric utilities
- Constructors/Installers of underground transmission infrastructure
Developed the theme “Can you dig it?” to touch on both the understanding of why quality materials matter and the advantages of underground infrastructure. Utilized media relations, digital marketing, social media, print advertising and trade show/event participation.
- Three feature articles appeared in key industry trade publications promoting the importance of quality materials and the advantages of underground infrastructure
- 10% CTR average for digital marketing and social media efforts (industry average is .5%)
- 20% CTR for ads in online versions of print publications
- 100+ qualified sales leads
- Numerous on-site meetings at trade shows and events led to further relationship building and potential collaborative projects with direct customers and end users
- Campaign won local and regional awards